Hi! My name is Katelynn. I've been on this world for 18 years. I just graduated from high school on June 5. I am now an adult but most of the time I wish I wasn't. My have two brothers and a sister, a beautiful baby niece and a cute as heck little godsister. To start off my blog I've decided to share some random facts about me, so here goes...
I like quilts. And hoodies. But that's probably due to the fact that I'm always cold, like freezing cold. Like, I wear hoodies outside in the middle of August when it's 80 degrees.
I'm a Pisces. This means that I'm an over-emotional wreck (mostly when it comes to movies and TV, my personal faves being The Last Song and Grey's Anatomy). It also means I get to celebrate my birthday in the best month ever: March and the best week: St. Patrick's Day week. My birthday is March 18.
I love bright colors and sparkly things and ribbon but I wear a lot of dark clothing. I'm really trying to change that and come out of my shell. I want to be confident enough to wear what I like and become my own person.
I over-think and over-plan and over-organize and then I usually toss the plan and end up doing stuff at the last minute. Procrastination is my best friend, unfortunately.
Taylor Swift is my idol. And Reese Witherspoon. They are both confident and have successful careers and have made it in the entertainment industry without changing who they are and without sacrificing their beliefs.They amaze me every day. Plus, they're both blonde (as am I)!
I've never been in love and I'm okay with that. I know that one day love will come floating by and I won't even know it until it hits me. It's part of life's little adventures, one that I'm really excited to partake in.
I love coffee and antique silverware. I think tea is the most awesomest drink ever but I have to be in the mood to drink it. I think towels should be nice and fluffy. I love taking photos whether it be the smile of a child's face or an apple on the ground. I love finding art in the simplest things. I love acting.
Most days I feel like my life is a mess. I'm just a teenager starting her life. I'm searching the world and my mind to figure out who I really am. I'm waiting to experience what life has for me. I'll be glad to have anyone follow me on my adventures through life chasing my dreams.
One day I plan on going to England. I am going to try being a vegetarian for at least six weeks. I'm going to go on a missions trip. My goals, my dreams are everything to me and I can't wait to start chasing! :)
~K~
No comments:
Post a Comment