One of the shows that I keep coming back to is So You Think You Can Dance. There is something about how amazing the dancers are every season. Those dancers work so hard, I mean, they only have about 8 hours to learn the routine for every week. But it still remains one of my favorite shows on television.
Jordan and Tadd - Beautiful dancing. They are wonderful dancers. The lifts were incredible and it was kind of enchanting which it was supposed to be because the waltz is supposed to be dreamy and romantic. I didn't really see the story but the dancing was breathtaking.
Clarice and Jess - Very strong dancing, very intricate and definitely beautiful. I was entranced by this performance. My eyes didn't leave the TV screen. Contemporary dancing is just beautiful and I usually love any contemporary routines and this was definitely one I did liked.
Caitlynn and Mitchell - One of my favorite couples. Well, I just love Caitlynn. A lot. I think that she could win it. And it’s not just 'cause we have the same name. And the fact that Mandy Moore choreographed their routine is always a plus. And they killed it!!!! I was just smiling the entire time! It was so romantic and beautiful and flawless. It was fearless. The leaps and the lifts were breathtaking and the lines were amazing. As Nigel said, "The whole routine took my breath away." Best performance of the night, and all of the judges agreed.
lotsoflove
~K~
No comments:
Post a Comment